Most website owners and managers know that website downtime can indeed affect your search engine rankings as far as Google is concerned. With Google dominating the search market with about two-thirds of all search engine...
Alertra Script Language 1.9
- This version:
(Printable version, Gzip'd TAR archive, ZIP archive)
- Latest version:
Copyright © 2002-2014; Alertra, Inc.
This document describes the Alertra Script Language (ASL) script syntax. You can use this document to familiarize yourself with writing ASL scripts. It contains a tutorial and reference sections to show you how to create scripts of your own. ASL scripts drive the agent application used by Alertra to perform protocol checks of Internet resources.
This section describes the status of this document at the time of its publication. Other documents may supersede this document.
This is the 6th release of this document. Changes since the last version include:
- Language Reference changes to form statement.
- Language Reference changes to formdata statement.
- Language Reference changes to http statement.
- Language Reference changes to https statement.
- Language Reference addition of parseform statement.
Alertra Script Language: Language Reference